Saturday, February 27, 2010

O.blog.ation

I just realized I haven’t posted anything in about 9 months! I’ve had so much change over the last year that it just didn’t seem to fit in the schedule for me. But, now that I’m finally feeling more settled, I’ll try to fulfill my o*blog*ation and be more communicative. Having a blog is tough! always having to come up with some witty entry. I’ll admit to you now that I’m good at coming up with the titles and concepts, but actually filling it with content that’s fit to read and somewhat entertaining is not always easy. But, alas, I’ll do my best. If I just get myself out of the way and let it flow, it usually turns out much better. In any case, it always feels good when the task is accomplished. Some of the entries will probably be completions of half written blogs over the last 9 months, so don’t be surprised if I’m talking about summer and it’s still winter. It’s great to be connected again. Nice to “see” you all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment